Information is written in a style that suits me.
信息的書寫是適合我的方式
Screens have the right amount of information.
界面的信息量合適
The site effectively communicates the company's identity.
網站有效地傳達了企業的身份
The information is relevant to my professional needs.
信息與我個人的需求有關
The site is designed with me in mind.
網站的設計考慮到了我
The site's content interests me.
網站的內容讓我有興趣
The site's content would keep me coming back.
網站的內容能讓我持續回訪
The site has characteristics that make it especially appealing.
站點的特色使其顯得特別出眾
The site reflects progressive, leading edge design.
網站展現了先進的、領先的設計
The site is exciting.
網站令人興奮
The site is well-suited to first-time visitors.
網站對于初次到訪的用戶來說很合適
The site is well-suited to repeat visitors.
網站對于經常到訪的用戶很合適
The site has a clear purpose.
網站有一個清晰的目標
I always felt I knew what it was possible to do next.
我總能感覺下一步大概會要做些什么
It is clear how screen elements (e.g., pop-ups, scrolling lists, menu options, etc.) work.
界面元素(彈出窗口、滾動條、菜單選項等)
My mistakes were easy to correct.
我的錯誤能容易糾正
文章來源于領測軟件測試網 http://www.kjueaiud.com/